Saturday, February 23, 2008

Wet night, Dry morning

The last few days here in St. George have been rainy and cold. I rained all night last night here. I know this is nothing comparable to what everyone else has in snow, but I think I am ready for it to start warming up and I can start working on the tan I've never had. On a happier note, Tyson woke up dry this morning!!! Hooray for Tyson. Yesterday's total turned out to be only two wet accidents the whole day. Tyson is now telling us when he needs to go. This is great great great. I would hope by the end of next week, diapers will be history for him. Tanner is also starting to crawl up on his knees, rather than the army crawl across the floor. He has been an ornery cuss the last few days because he is teething. Also, Anthony has to get surgery on his knee in a week or so because he tore his meniscus. So, we are staying pretty busy here, but are excited to see family soon.

No comments: