Just an update on Tyson...he stayed dry the whole morning yesterday! However, he is not yet the initiator of his success. I am still putting him on the toilet every 20 minutes or so rather than him asking me to put him on. This morning when I asked if he wanted to wear potty pants he said, "no thanks" very politely. So, I think it will take us longer than a week like I had planned because I haven't been as vigorous as I would have liked. At least any attempt is better than no attempt for us.
Here is a picture of some of the stuffed animals Tyson has. Every morning when he wakes up, he throws all of them down to the bottom of the stairs. Then, throughout the day I will throw them to the top of the stairs. It's not more than 5 minutes later that I find them at the bottom of the stairs again. It seems to be a never ending battle.
No comments:
Post a Comment