Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Sportin' the undies



I think Tyson is ready for potty training because he asks me to change his diaper right after he stinks up the place. So, yesterday I started potty training without any idea of how to do it, I just have heard of people potty training their kids in like 3 days, so my goal is to do it in a week, since I am an amateur. Well, the first day's tally is: 8 pair of wet potty pants and one #2 in the toilet. And that was all before naptime at 2:00! Then I put a diaper on him for his nap and the rest of the day because we were out running errands. I think I am going to need some serious help with this task. Any of you older and wiser mothers out there feel free to offer advice or helpful tips that you used. Nonetheless, I will continue the efforts today and I will let you know the tally.

Here is a picture of my "at risk of being overweight" son, sitting on his trike in front of the TV. Maybe the nurse was on the right track.?!

Here is Tanner crawling on the tile. In this picture he looks like a deer in the headlights. But he is so cute and so fun!

This is a picture of Tanner's first haircut. He had what I like to call a baby mullet, so I tried cutting it with scissors and it looked stupid so I got out the clippers and cut it. I was suprised at how much came off, but I think it turned out great!

3 comments:

jen said...

Is Tyson his father's son or what?! Sporting the underwear. I think Anthony used to run around naked. Even when he got older he would sit around in his towel right after he got done showering (With guests in the house, I'm sure you remember!). I hear boys are harder to potty train than girls, good luck. I wish I had advice for you but I don't. I was potty trained by being bribed with starbursts. I still love starbursts!

Andrea said...

good luck! I would have given up.

The White House said...

Holly way to go don't give up, Tyson looks awesome in his undies. I wish I could give you help but Caleb went back and forth for a while ( we moved). I did everything with him, then one day he just decided it was time. Charlotte I decided she could do it herself oh and she did. Tanner what a cute kid, send some sun and heat our way I need the beach bad.