Saturday, February 23, 2008

Need your input


I bought this purse this week and I think it is a way fun, cute color that will add just the right amount of pop to my fairly bland wardrobe. However, I am a little iffy on the color. Is it too outrageous? Let me know what you think. I haven't taken the tag off yet, becuase I wanted to wait on it a few days to see if I could handle it.

2 comments:

jen said...

I love the color! I say keep it. However, it is up to you. If you think that you will never use because you are not so into the color, then you should return it. If it were me though, I would keep it.

*rOcKiN rIcHiNs* said...

Hey, I own a purse that color... I love it! I think it's a good move! Loved your blog, I'll be checkin in :)