Monday, October 20, 2008

3 x 5 Tag

I was tagged by Jenny awhile ago and have purposely been putting this off because it required me to get personal, which I usually don't share due to my reserved personality. But I figure there is nothing too discriminating about it, so here I go.

3 Joys:
-My children's gut wrenching laughter
-Good music
-My family

3 Fears:
-snakes, spiders, and all creepy crawly things (I constantly have nightmares about snakes)
-dying in a car/plane crash (but mostly a car crash)
-having someone break into my house at night while I'm there.

3 Goals:
-Get better at playing the piano
-Finish an educational "Quiet Book" for Tyson that I have started
-Develop a skill that will also be financially profitable

3 Obsessions/Collections
-balancing our checkbook
-loading the dishwasher a certain way
-self help books

3 Facts about myself:
-I have never received a ticket (and have only been pulled over twice for registrations--once in my parents' car, and once in my own)
-I wear a smaller pants size now than I ever did in high school (lets hope it lasts!)
-I love reading

Whew! That wasn't so bad. I now tag Andrea, Betsy, Laurie, Nikki, and Kamill.

1 comment:

jen said...

I'm sorry I tagged you. I kind of hate doing these things myself. However, I'm glad you shared. And congrats on the pant size. I need to know your trick. I wish I could fit into some of my pants from high school.