Monday, September 15, 2008

Lots of news

To say I've been busy would be an understatement. Not to mention our computer sort of crashed, so I have been unable to post, or read any other blogs. How sad for me. Right now I am at Anthony's hotel on the Internet, and my kids are getting anxious to go swimming so I will make this short and sweet. Well, I am still babysitting my friend's baby every week day until the end of October. Then I will tend only 3 days a week. She is easy...sleeps most of the time. Our weekends have been full with going to Beaver for one thing or another such as Brad's mission farewell, Laurie's bridal shower, etc. etc. etc. Brad is now in the MTC and is doing well. He will serve in the West Virginia, Charleston mission.


This is a picture of Melissa and Tyson on Brad's new horse that he bought from the ranch he worked on this summer. It is not old enough to really ride, but Brad was letting people have little rides around the yard. I'm already a scaredy cat, but after seeing my sister, Andrea, get bucked off, there was no way I was getting on it. Maybe when Brad gets back and breaks it in, I will try riding it.

Tyson and Tanner with Brad before he left on his mission. They will have changed so much and be so big when he gets back.The Family at the MTC. The picture is horrible because of the sun and shadows, but it was an altogether good experience. I am so proud of my little brother!

Tanner with the new puppies. He loved chasing them around the lawn, and they are getting pretty playful. By the way, there are still three puppies left if anyone wants them. Free!

We also got family pictures taken. (Thanks to uncle Blake for the photography) However, I can't get the computer to read the DVD, so I will post them another time. It gives me readers something to look forward to, huh?

3 comments:

The White House said...

What a great experience for you to go see your borther off on his mission. It was great seeing Anthony and we look forward to catching up with you all next month.

Andrea said...

great post! I love the pictures.

By the way, I didn't even notice the missing letters on the birthday banner until I read your comment. I pulled it out to check the real thing and sure enough it is missing the d & a. I want to take it back and get my money back but it would cost me more $ in gas then the banner cost so I wont.

Pete and Sadie Best said...

Okay, your family is so so cute! That little boy looks just like Anthony. I love to see how everyone is doing..blog fun.

Sadie