Friday, October 24, 2008

Catch Up

On his birthday, Tyson spilled apple juice on our computer, which crashed our hard drive and we lost everything. So our computer has been in the shop, and then I left my camera in Beaver for a week, so here are some catch up photos.


This is at my sister's wedding dinner. Laurie and Ladd were married September 27th. Welcome to the family, Ladd. Get ready for craziness!



This is the birthday cake I made Tyson. Not quite as difficult as the choo-choo train, but I thought my hand was going to fall off after piping all those stars.


My little explorer climbed into the dryer.

My adorable little niece, Ava. They came down to go to a Dixie football game with us.


A few weeks ago the whole White family went to Salt Lake for David and Carolyn's anniversary. Anthony hooked us up with this sweet resort in Deer Valley for free. We have never experienced such niceties! It was a really fun weekend.Sunday morning we woke up to a little bit of snow. It felt like Christmas. It was so beautiful.










2 comments:

Betsy Hollingshead said...

Holy cow miss cake maker. Those are the type my mom used to make. And I can't believe that you and your sisters are all married! Anyway, I am planning to call you either Sat. or Sun., so try to sit by your phone all day. :-)

Andrea said...

I love that cake you should start a bussiness!