Friday, March 20, 2009

Busy as a bee

So the weather has been increasingly nice down here and I have been staying pretty busy. I have taken the kids swimming quite a few times already. I finally got Tanner some floaties and he can float around in the big pool now and he loves it. We had a barbecue with some old high school friends that we haven't really seen in years. Not to mention all the barbecues and get-togethers with the family members who find their way down here this time of year for one reason or another, we love seeing family anytime. I should be about burgered out by now, but the red meat is good for the anemia I recently found out I have. I am also on the enrichment committee and was involved in our annual b-day party. Now, here is a picture of my latest project (one of many that I want to do). My square foot garden! I am very limited on space but am going to attempt to grow some of my own vegetables. My wonderful husband built the box for me and I put the dirt mixture together. Now I just have to plant. I am going to try seeds this year, so everyone cross your fingers for me.


3 comments:

Andrea said...

so glad to see all the new posts! you really do keep busy!

Pete and Sadie Best said...

Hey it is so good to see that you guys are doing well. Your little guy is so cute! He is a perfect mix of the two of you.

Sadie

White's said...

Did you get your garden planted? I'm excited to see how it turns out. Tiffany