Just a couple weeks after our trip to Hawaii, I headed off to Denver for our Anderson girls Sisters' Retreat. I always thought my mom and her sisters were a crazy, kooky bunch when they got together and I did not want to be within 100 miles of their insanity. I have now realized that my sisters and I are exactly the same! I know our husbands would go nutty if they were around us when we all get together. There is never a dull moment, or a quiet one! This time we went to the Time Out for Women conference. It was really fun but it took up most of our time. We got a little shopping in, and had a rushed lunch at The Cheesecake Factory. My two older sisters announced that they are pregnant, making that four pregnant women in my family and me being the only girl that is not. Grandma White came down and stayed with the kids here while Anth worked. What a big help. Thanks Carolyn. And thanks Andrea for the great hospitality. It was a quick, fun trip.
(this pic was taken previously)





(this pic was taken previously)
2 comments:
I love all the pix and I'm happy you all had such a great time. I didn't know about Anthony's surgery, and I hope he's doing better soon!
Glad you had a great time with your sisters. Nothing better than family. Tiffany
Post a Comment