Saturday, February 28, 2009

Our Hawaii Trip

So, I have finally found the time and the desire to finally post. This is our Hawaii trip that was not really planned or expected. At the last minute, A's boss decided that he should go to the LQ convention because his hotel had won a couple awards. His boss is also an old fashioned man and believes the wife should accompany the husband, so they paid for me to go too! This trip was very different than our previous two because we were on Anth's business schedule and it is the rainy or winter season there. So we didn't have much time to ourselves to go and do, and it was really windy and rainy the whole week. I really only got in the ocean all the way one time. Not to mention the waves were huge and it scared me. Many of the beaches were closed part of the time due to jellyfish danger. However, it is always fun to be with Anth, no matter what the conditions. The kids stayed at my mom's and Tyson told me not to come and get him. We also had some delays with the plane both coming and going (one of the delays was 14 hours!). I have decided that flying is not my preferred method of traveling. All in all, it was a fun and relaxing week.






2 comments:

Ashley and Brett said...

Holly, despite all the crazy weather, I'm still excited for you that you got to go to Hawaii! I'm hoping Brett and I will go one day! I had to tell you, you are so skinny! You are just darling! I can't remember the last time we saw you guys!

Betsy Hollingshead said...

When the wind is blowing your hair in one of the pics, it reminds me of a picture I have of you on our way down to Vegas in the school bus and the wind is blowing your hair all crazy :)