Thursday, August 21, 2008

Where to begin?

Well, the time has flown so fast this month already that the days all blur into one. Let's see...
This first picture is of my hair. I decided last week that I needed a trim because my hair was getting really long and tangled. So I asked Anthony to trim about two inches off, and he ended up taking about four. I freaked out and then he felt bad, and then I didn't care because my hair feels healthy now. Plus, it will grow back eventually...right?






This next one isn't very clear but I wanted to show everyone how beautiful blue Tanner's eyes are and how long and dark his lashes are. My brother says Tanner doesn't look like any babies he has seen because he has a long skinny face and head, but he has a contagious smile and giggle, and gorgeous eyes!
We went to the Beaver county fair and they do a pee-wee livestock show. So Tyson was absolutely terrified of the sheep and I dragged him in the ring kicking and screaming. But by the time we were done, I guess he got use to them and was petting his sheep and hugging it saying, "nice beep," and "my beep" (beep meaning sheep), so it was pretty fun.







Grandpa Max even took a turn showing the sheep for the adult fitting and showing class this year.
This is my adorable niece just getting done with the baby contest. And my nephew who has no fear of the sheep, or anything for that matter.

2 comments:

Andrea said...

I love all the picures!!! thanks for posting them!!! can't wait to see you guys next week.

Betsy Hollingshead said...

Anthony should just forget his Masters and open up a barber shop. :) Your kids are just as cute as ever.