Friday, August 1, 2008

I'm a big boy now

Tanner turns 13 months today and I can't believe how big both my boys are getting. It is amazing how different they are, and how they each developed at different ages.


Fun Facts about Tyson

  • Favorite movie: Cars...he would watch it nonstop if I let him. The cute thing is that he has all the words memorized so he talks and sings along with it.
  • Favorite catch phrase: "Mommy and daddy went on a plane." This comes from when we went to Hawaii and left him home. I guess it traumatized him because he won't forget it.
  • Defining trait: His white hair. Everywhere we go, someone always says something about how white it is.
  • He likes to do everything we do: use daddy's razor to shave his face, brush his teeth, put deodorant on, put my makeup on, pour his own milk, etc. He has become quite independent.
  • Likes to torment Tanner.
  • Prefers showers to baths.
  • He loves music and dancing.
  • He loves the outdoors and swimming.


Fun Facts about Tanner

  • Doesn't walk yet, but is very mobile. He can get anywhere he wants, and very quickly too.
  • He likes his teeth to be brushed.
  • Prefers baths, hates showers.
  • Loves being outside and likes eating rocks, dirt, bugs (if I don't stop him first!)
  • Sleeps about 10 hours or more a night. Yeah!
  • Defining trait: his super long beautiful eyelashes. People comment frequently about this.
  • Favorite thing to do: whatever Tyson is doing at the time.
  • Will eat almost anything I feed him.
  • Loves crawling around with shoes on his hands...anyone's shoes.
  • Newest thing: giving kisses.
  • Likes to torment Tyson



There you have it. My sweet boys aren't always sweet, but they are so fun. I am excited to watch them continue to grow and learn.

3 comments:

Andrea said...

I Love this post! and your layout is so cute!!! Give your sweet boys a hug and kiss from me. See you soon.

jen said...

I love this post! I like to hear about the nephews. They really are fun to watch grow. I wish I could see them more often.

The White's said...

Hi Holly! It's been a long time since I've been in the blogger world. Your boys are adorable! I'm glad to see that Tanner is into everything - it makes me feel sane. I had no idea that him and Carter are exactly one month apart in age. You have a beautiful family!