Today was Tyson's last day of swimming lessons. He did pretty good in level two, but I will still need to work with him a lot to get him ready for next summer. Good thing we have an awesome pool at the hotel to swim in.
Last night I was sick of my boys whining and moaning so I decided to put a bowl of water outside for them to splash around in. Well, what started out as a bowl of water quickly turned into this.....
Tanner crawled right in, clothes and all, before I could stop him. And it ended up like this....
An hour of fun for the boys, and an hour of sanity for myself.
4 comments:
you should really invest in a little $5 pool!
I love the pics!!!
Who needs a pool when you have bowls! I love it!
how fun! I should do that with my boys. Hey thank you so much for watching our kids. It was such a crazy situation.
I was thinking, I am going to be home monday and wednesday night this week. If you and your hubby want to go on a date I would be more than happy to watch your kids. Let me know. Easton and Jaxon would love to play with them.
Holly your boys are so cool and very inovative. We can't wait to see you all and catch up.:)
Post a Comment