I am a redbox junkie, to say the least. Lately I have been watching a few movies because I have been waiting for some good ones to come to DVD since we never ever go to the theater. Here is my take on what I have seen:
August Rush: great feel-good movie, I recommend seeing it
Enchanted: cutesy, cheesy...Anthony said it should be for kids ages 2-9, but I didn't think it was that bad
Dan in Real Life: awesome, a must see
Bee Movie: very clever and cute, Tyson loved it and Anthony thought it was hilarious, great for kids and grownups alike
Evan Almighty: a good family show, funny and entertaining, Tyson liked the animals
The great thing about all of these is that they are clean. I think they are all even rated PG. We appreciate clean entertainment in our home.
8 comments:
I respectfully disagree with the Enchanted rating!!! I LOVED IT! I bought it and have watched it three times since! Well, I guess I'm a lot more cheesy than the two of you...anyway, I am inspired to watch Dan in Real Life. Thanks for the recommendations, very thoughtful!
We're big fans of clean entertainment in our house as well. We loved all the movies you listed, though I get more and more disappointed with Disney with ever release. I hate when they throw things in unnecessarily, just to please adults. Why can't they make a kid movie just for kids?
Thanks, I have only seen Enchanted from that list and would love to see all of them. Although I really enjoyed Enchanted (I even bought it)I agree with the Baldwin Brigde about Disney. I miss the truly clean classics.
It seems like we have been enjoying the same entertainment lately. Love the reveiws you gave spot on!
I did like Dan and Evan and refuse to watch Enchanted! Tell Gimpy Limpy to get well soon.
Hey, go to www.cutestblogontheblock.blogspot.com, it is really cute and easy! There is a link on my blog. Good Luck!
Well done! I love the blog change! Oh, and I watched Dan in Real life and I just loved it! "I think this corn is an angel" has made me laugh at the most randoms times through out the day...thanks!
I love the blog change, very cute!
Post a Comment