It has been almost a year since I have seen Andrea's family becuase they couldn't come home for Christmas due to her pregnancy. Well, this week her two boys got to stay in Beaver while Andrea flew back to Texas to catch up on selling their house. That means Jake and Will were able to spend an afternoon with us. It was so much fun. Too bad it was cold and windy here, but we did make it to the park. Tyson is taller and bigger than Will, who is 4 months older than him, but Will talks much better. And Jake is just happy to be around.




4 comments:
Is that the Beaver park? That park is amazing! I love it! Um, I mean my kids do. I have only seen one other like it in all the states we've been too. Beaver sure goes all out!
How fun! I bet Tyson and Tanner were so happy to play with their long lost cousins!
Thanks for posting the pics. I wish I could have been there. They all look like they had fun together.
So fun for you all to have time together. They all look like they were having a lot of fun.
Post a Comment