This week is National Park Week. Entrance to Zion's is free for a week so we decided to head out to our local National Park and enjoy a Saturday of great weather and beautiful scenery. We have lived here almost 4 years and had not yet visited Zion so it was a long overdue trip. We packed a lunch and spent about 5 hours in the park on two short hikes with the kids. They loved riding the shuttle buses even though they were extremely packed! They also loved seeing the waterfalls. I'm not sure they understood what we meant when we said we were going hiking because there was a little (maybe a lot) of whining about how hot it was and how tired they were, but they stuck it out.

So hard to get them both to look and smile at the same time!
Lower Emerald Pools. Anthony carried Kate most of the time and she had that straw in her mouth the entire time. Her diaper was soaked. At least she didn't dehydrate. She was sucking away all day.
2 comments:
To clarify: I'm not anti-van. I just think it's weird to have one kid and a van.(even if it's use is for his cute little wheelchair) We will hopefully one day have lots of kids to fill a van to the brim...but until then-
it just seems weird-
:) p.s. you look REALLY skinny. have a burrito jk-
Zion is the BEST!
I'm glad you got to go to Zion's. We were going to leave you our pass when we went there in December and totally forgot...sorry about that :( You guys all look great (you are super skinny..I need your secret)!
Post a Comment