Thursday, April 15, 2010

Happenings

For awhile I thought I wasn't ever going to blog again, but alas, here I am. Staying busy as a wife and mother. We are in the middle of a couple of projects. Mostly, I just wanted to get some pictures up of the kiddos.
Project one: paint the living room a lighter tan color. Check.

Our cutie pie!
Happy Easter Egg Hunt.
First time in a bathing suit. Check out those amazing legs.

Oh yeah, I'm officially off "sweets". 12 days and counting.

3 comments:

jen said...

I can't believe how much has grown up. She is sooo cute (as are the boys).

*rOcKiN rIcHiNs* said...

Reading your last line while downing a red vine really put the cherry on top...Way to give em up!

Kate's a cutie!

Andrea said...

yay, a new post!

I can't believe how big Kate is getting! cute kids!