Because I haven't had time, or an Internet connection, I haven't had time to post about Thanksgiving. We had dinner with the Anderson's on Wednesday night. This was the first time all the new babies had been together (keeping in mind Kate was only three days old). Suddenly, they all looked huge compared to Kate. It was so fun and Christmas should be even better.
From oldest to youngest: Jaeley, Bostyn, Bo, Colt, and Kate
5 sisters with 5 babies in 6 months. This will probably never happen again in our family. We sisters sat around arguing (not really) about who would win in a race between us all and never did anything about it because we are all too out of shape. Except Melissa and Laurie raced and that was enough entertainment to last the night. So now we have challenged each other to a race and set a goal of doing the 5K at the 24th of July!
We had Thanksgiving at the White's and the food and company were great. I spent the morning resting, so I wasn't around to take many pictures. We opted to stay home from the Howell family party so I could rest and recuperate and Anthony played on a flag football team. It was freezing cold. He managed to keep his knee in tact, but totally sprained his ankle and it is still healing. I think he must be accident prone. Overall, it was a good weekend.
No comments:
Post a Comment