Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Halloween 09

This Halloween was so fun for me to watch my boys enjoy it so much. Tyson loved handing out the 'trick or treats' to everyone that came. Tyson wanted to be a cowboy and Tanner was a monkey (Tyson's costume from 2 years ago). We couldn't find any boots to borrow that would fit Tyson's fat feet, so he just wore sneakers. It turned out good, though, with all the walking we did. We decided to take Tanner in the stroller because he is the slowest walker in the world. He lasted about an hour and then fell asleep. Tyson was full of energy and wanted to go to every door, whether anyone was home or not. When we finally came home, he wanted to go around our town home complex. With all the walking I thought I was going to go into labor, but I felt a lot better after some good sleep. I can't wait until next year to share this spooky-kooky holiday with my children again.

4 comments:

Andrea said...

very, very cute!

White's said...

The kids look so cute! I've been away from the blogging world for a while. I had to read all the way back to Sept. Tiffany

Stacey Bacon said...

darling kiddos Holly!

Hall Family said...

Way to never answer my texts!! Cute pumpkins I'm impressed. I think we carved one at Mountain slew... or Mountain spew... or was it called Mountain Pooh. I can't remember Brian and Joey had so many names for it :)