Especially when you have a sick child. We spent last Wednesday through Saturday in Salt Lake for part business and part pleasure. We had planned on going to my bro-in-law's 40th B-day party, but Tanner came down with the chills on Thursday, and then had it coming out both ends by Saturday. He was just miserable, so I stayed with the kids while Anth went to the party. We did get to meet up with my best friend in Provo, and it was great catching up with her, as always. I also got my hair cut, again, and it is now the shortest I have ever had it. We also spent a night and day at Jeff and Vicki's and the kids had a great time playing with the cousins and I just relaxed. On Friday, Anthony dropped us off at temple square to kill some time while he made some business contacts. My little guys walked all over temple square and loved all the water features and flowers. On Sunday, we ventured south and stopped in Beaver for Sunday dinner and to see both sides of family. The White's have a huge pile of dirt in their back yard and the kids climbed it and played in it and rolled down it. Tanner decided he didn't want dirt in his diaper, so he stripped down to his birthday suit and rolled around in the dirt. I think Tanner is feeling better, although he still has some lagging diarrhea. It is definitely nice to be back home again, and everyone sleeps better in their own beds!
4 comments:
Thanks for posting the pics of your garden it looks great!
You should post a pic of your new hair cut.
You should have cut your hair BEFORE I saw you. Then I could have told you how good you look :) I hope you enjoyed looking at the many flowers I personally planted at Temple Square!
Have you tried thining out your crop? It looks Wonderful! My Gardens make me feel like a big kid and a little snooty-although I don't know why...
Your garden looks great. Thanks for the links. I have a fried who wants to do this. Tiffany
Post a Comment