Monday, May 11, 2009

Farewells


Goodbye Skinny Jeans

We were such a great pair there for awhile. It's like you were made just for me. We were a perfect fit.

But lately I've been growing in a different direction and I'm just not comfortable in our relationship anymore.

Someone else has come into my life, and now I need more room to breathe.

Don't feel bad. It's not you, it's me.

I won't forget the good times we had.

I really hope to see you again some day, but I can't make any promises.

8 comments:

White's said...

Congratulations! We hear a number 3 is on the way. We hope you have a girl. Tiffany

Julie and Kyle said...

so, you are pregnant? congrats!

Kamill said...

Really!!!! Thats great! Congratulations!!!

Ashley and Brett said...

I'm so excited for you. You have such cute boys! Maybe you will get a girl? It would be fun to see you guys. It's been a long time! When are you due? Congratulations! Hope you've been feeling good.

Andrea said...

what a cute way to announce. congrats!

Janet said...

Congratualtions, but you'll be back in those Skinny Jeans before you know it. I agree with Andrea, it was a cute way to announce.

jen said...

Congrats!

The White House said...

We are so excited for you all. It was really great to spent time with you guys last week hope Tanner is feeling better.