Tuesday, December 16, 2008
This time of year
This time of year is so fun to see the kids get excited about Christmas and snow and everything else. Yesterday it snowed here and Tyson kept asking if we could go to the mountains to play in the snow. He wanted to make a snowman and asked me today where his nose was. Also, our awesome friends gave us a cute little Nativity set for Christmas, so last night I set it up and was explaining to Tyson who each character was and their part in the Christmas story. After I told him of Joseph, Tyson said, "Where's his car?" What a typical little boy. The thing that I love most is that I have been playing the 24 hour Christmas station and Tyson always comes in and turns it up really loud and dances around the kitchen. He loves the Christmas music and can surprisingly sing along with most of the songs that come on the radio. His personal favorite is Little Drummer Boy because he thinks it is funny when they say "pa rum pum pum pum" So cute! And last night, walking in from the car, Tanner just kept scooping up snow/slush and eating it all the way to the house. Their innocence is so magical.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment