Monday, June 16, 2008
Long time no blog
The time sure does fly when you are having fun. Since the end of May we have been running from one place to the next. However, I have failed to take many pictures of our busy lives. Anyway, we went to Beaver for my brother Brad's high school graduation, then decided to skip Scandinavian days this year because it involved too much traveling. Things seem a lot farther away now that we moved 45 minutes south. Plus, I felt like my kids were living in the car sometimes. We then went to Hawaii with my side of the family. This was the first time I have left both of my kids, and it was really hard! From now on, they will most likely accompany us on any vacations that we take. Hawaii was amazing and fun, but it is always good to get back home. I was home a week and then went back to Beaver for a week to let my boys play with their cousins that were visiting from Denver. When I got back on Friday, our AC wasn't working and I couldn't sleep all night because it was hot!! The next day we spent at the water park on main street, and then checked into Anthony's hotel for some AC and rest for the night. The owner let us have a two room suite ( I know, we have such a hard life!). Tyson thought it was pretty fun. Tanner, however, slipped and fell in the huge tub and cut his eyelid open. It is a little bruised and sore, but nothing major. So, two nights in the hotel and now we are back home, the AC is fixed and I have to get my house back in order. Tyson started swimming lessons today. He freaked out a little bit because this other kid was screaming his head off, but he did pretty good for his first day. His lessons go for two weeks, and then I go back to Beaver, well, Manti for a family reunion over the 4th of July. My pictures won't load so I will try to post the pics later.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Holly what fun for you all. It is strange when you don't have your children around. This week I have found myself looking for them, but realise they are at Grandma and Grandpa's house.
Life is so crazy busy!
Post a Comment