Sunday, January 20, 2008

Minor Mishaps

This past week we had a few minor mishaps: Tanner took his first dive off our bed. Luckily, when he hit his head on the nightstand it flipped him so he landed sitting up. He is perfectly okay. I got a hair cut, and the chic chopped my bangs so short that I was embarrassed to leave the house for a week. One more week and they might look presentable. Anthony's license expired on Tuesday, and he got pulled over on Thursday...he got off with a warning. And last, but not least, Tyson got a 12 hour bug and threw up all over in my car, on my couch, and in his bed. He feels fine now. So, nothing major. Things like this keep our lives interesting.

2 comments:

Andrea said...

I'm glad they were all minor! I want to see a picture of the hair cut.

Julie and Kyle said...

wow, what a week! good to see you blogging again!