Sunday, December 2, 2007
My favorite things...
One of my favorite things around this time of year is the smell in the air. It must come from the snow or the cold weather, resulting in the smell of a cozy fireplace and food. However, with the snow and cold weather lacking now that we are in St. George, it doesn't smell like Christmas at all. That is why I had to go out and buy the infamous Christmas Eve candle from Salt City Candle Co. to help bring in some of the smell of Christmas. I don't think I have gone a Christmas without it since I discovered the wonderous scent. Another great discovery was our shatter-proof bulbs for our tree because Tyson has already thrown some down the stairs and on the tile and they don't break. This is great because they are the only decorations we have on our tree!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Holly you are too cute and so are your boys! Hope to run into you sometime around town.
I have the same problem here in TX(yesterday was 78 degrees). I too have been burning Christmas smelling candles. next time I buy christmas decorations I'll have to try the kind you got.
Post a Comment